Basic sports floor to approach solid wood; this
system in particular is really simple because of its
easy carrying out.
Brief technical description:
Sports floor based on elastic mattress in order to
have a uniform distribution of the flexibility. The
parquet is laid and connected by means of specific
metal clips. Total thickness 37 mm.
The main steps of making the sports floor model
- Laying of a polyethylene sheet - 0,20 mm thickness
- as anti-steam barrier on the concrete.
- Laying of PUR elastic layer, 15 mm thickness, in
order to make the floor uniformly resilient.
- Last step: laying of parquet staves, 22 mm
thickness, 129 mm width, 1830 mm length, made of
HEVEA RUBBER WOOD, settled in the “deck bridge” way.
These HEVEA staves (Classic quality - first Uni A)
are pre-lacquered in factory and supplied at a
humidity of 9/11%, which means a room humidity of
45/50%. The staves made of solid Hevea (22 mm
thickness) have tongue-and-groove joint on all sides,
and are made of a couple of staves (two-strips,
pre-assembled) having “finger-jointed” connection,
also known as dovetail, and are fixed with metal
clips, namely 17 pcs/sqm.
- Sanding of the whole surface with abrasive disk to
give the lacquer a better grip.
- Game line marking with colors on Customer’s choice.
Sports parquet floor - FIBA certified
EN 14904 Certification
EN 13501 Fire resistance Certificate
Product data sheet
Detail n. 1
Detail n. 2
Detail n. 3